- Authors are requested to send their original, unpublished submissions in MS Word (doc./docx.) Format.
- The name of the file must contain Name of the Author(s) + Title of the Submission.
- The submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter bearing the following information:
- Full Name of the Author(s)
- Position / Year of Study
- Institutional Affiliations (if any)
- Contact Details of the Author(s)
- The author/s can submit the articles to
- The author must make a submission in following format
- Anonymous Manuscript
- Title-Author Details
- Cover Letter to Editor
Guidelines for Submission of Paper:
- The submissions can be sent under the following heads:
- Long Articles of 5000-7000 words;
- Short Essays of 4000-5000 words;
- Comments on Judicial Decisions of 2000-3000 words;
- Analysis of Legislations and Bills of 3000-5000 words;
- and Book Reviews of 1500-3000 words.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to publish submissions by students, or submissions that do not adhere to the prescribed word limit, if it deems the submission to be an extraordinary scholastic work.
- The Paper can be Authored by a maximum of two (02) Participants.
- The citation style should be Oxford University Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) Fourth Edition.
- Font- Times New Roman, Font Size- 12 Margin 1 inch from all sides (Standard Format) Spacing should be 1.5.
- All submissions must be original and unpublished work of the author/s and should not have been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- Articles will pass through blind peer review and acceptance will be subject to the report of the peer review team. Submissions not meeting the requirements mentioned will not be reviewed. The Editorial Board reserves the right to accept and reject the submissions at any stage of the review.
- Citations are required and the links to the citations should be added along with it.
- Articles found plagiarized will be summarily rejected. Plagiarism > 10% will be a ground for rejection
- The author/s can submit the articles to [email protected]
The International Journal of Legal Expatiate is the sole copyright owner of all the published materials in the International Journal of Legal Expatiate.
- The editors reserve the right to edit the submissions (or part(s) thereof) for publication without permission from or further notice to the author
- Author/s shall be held responsible for breach of UGC Norms regarding plagiarism UGC Notification issued from time to time shall be binding to the author/s and all other concern persons in this regard. Please refer this link regarding anti plagiarism initiative:Click Here
- In case of any legal dispute, petition should be filed within the territorial jurisdiction of the District Court of Telangana; or High Court for the State of Telangana having its Bench at Hyderabad, Telangana, India; or Supreme Court of India, New Delhi, India
The journal is an open access blind peer-reviewed journal and therefore, both the reviewer and the author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. This ensures that the research is judged fairly, keeping bias out of equation. On the other hand, both, the authors as well as the reviewers are protected against criticism.